The anti-Christmas – a sanctuary from the madness, the expectations, the commercialism.
The Winter Solstice Sanctuary Experience
The shortest day, the longest night.
This is the time to hibernate. It’s so cold, it’s where we are meant to be.
But we don’t… Because we have parties to organise and attend.
We have presents to buy – endless useless clutter passed around as if that will prove the level of affection we have for each other.
But what gift do we give ourselves?
What would we actually like more than anything else in the world?
A thing? Is there any one THING we actually want or need that we don’t already have?
Maybe… but there are certain things we crave above all others…
- Time to ourselves
- Peace of mind
- The opportunity for self-reflection
What would you give for that?
This is why I have felt called to offer you a piece of calm for you before the madness really kicks in. To use this time as it is meant to be used.
- To reflect, release, heal and celebrate
- To be grateful, to mourn
- To set intentions for who we want to be, and what we want to happen when the light returns
So, on 21st December, the longest night, I invite you to spend a few hours with me and fellow spirit sisters in celebration, reflection and gratitude.
- We will see out the old year
- We will bring what we want to bring with us into the times ahead of us – The rest we will leave behind
- We will set intentions anew for what is to come
- We will heal
- Nourish our roots. Send our roots deep into the Earth to nourish ourselves, ready for the return of the light
- We will share our lessons and reflections
- We will be in community with each other
- We will share our hearts with each other
- And cards may be drawn
You deserve this, so make this our gift to ourselves: The gift of peace in our soul.
This will be a private event, on Zoom. It won’t be streamed anywhere, but the recording will be available to those who have registered.
This will be a safe space to share. There is an optional equipment list if you want to play along.
But that’s up to you.
All of this for only €22.22.
Places are limited to 50 seats so be sure to secure your place today.Book my place